Corsair Community

Also, do you think this is gonna work?

KarmAngel

Hi every1 :o:

So i'm thinking on buying:

Package: ([3 Fans PWM LL120 PRO RGB LED 120 mm + Lighting Node PRO + RGB Fan Hub)

+

Package: ([2 Fans LL140 RGB 140mm Dual Light Loop RGB LED PWM + Lighting Node PRO + RGB Fan Hub)

+

Package: ([2 Fans LL140 RGB 140mm Dual Light Loop RGB LED PWM + Lighting Node PRO + RGB Fan Hub)

+

1 Fan LL120 RGB 120mm Dual Light Loop RGB LED PWM

+

2 CORSAIR RGB LED Lighting PRO Expansion Kit

Basically would go like:

- 6 fans connected on the RGB LED HUB that is connected to the first channel of Lighting Node Pro;

- In the same Lighting Node Pro, the second channel will be connected with another RGB LED HUB, with the other 2 fans (if possible connecting the 8 RGB Led Strips)

IF NOT POSSIBLE TO CONNECT THOSE RGB LED STRIPS:

- Add another Lighting Node Pro just for the 8 RGB LED STRIPS

The MOBO will be Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING

and i don't know if it has 8 Fan_Headers

Also, the H150i PRO RGB (will trade it's stock fans for 3 PWM LL120 PRO RGB LED 120 mm) and the 2 Lighting Node Pros will be connected to USB 2.0 from the MOBO but i don't know, as well, if the MOBO has those 3 USB 2.0 connections

Last thing, i don't know if the PSU can connect all of the hardware. I got 2 RGB LED Hubs + 2 Lighting Node Pros + H150i Pro RGB + SSD + HDD + GPU + Monitor + Mouse + Keyboard + Speakers.

The PSU is a SeaSonic PRIME Titanium 850W 80+ Titanium Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

I'm sorry if i am posting this on the wrong forum, but i'm just lost on this PC world stuff. I'm trying to make a dream build come alive but i don't understand anything about informatic/hardware/PCs. There's a lot of questions on my mind and i don't know what to do... My last hope is here.

Huge sorry :(:

You should be good with 2 Lighting Node Pros (NoPros) and 2 Fan Hubs. So you'll only need 2 multipacks if that's any more affordable.

You'll need a total of 5 SATA power leads for the Corsair stuff. That will likely require 2 modular SATA cables (usually they are 4 leads each). But 850W will be plenty, especially with only 1 GPU.

Check out the RGB FAQ in my signature for more info as well as sample diagrams.

You should be good with 2 Lighting Node Pros (NoPros) and 2 Fan Hubs. So you'll only need 2 multipacks if that's any more affordable.

You'll need a total of 5 SATA power leads for the Corsair stuff. That will likely require 2 modular SATA cables (usually they are 4 leads each). But 850W will be plenty, especially with only 1 GPU.

Check out the RGB FAQ in my signature for more info as well as sample diagrams.

Once again, thank you very much for your help. I really appreciate it ;):