Corsair Community

No response from Corsair. General bad service. I'm out of pocket.

f5f5f5

I bought an item as a guest from corsair.com. I received no email confirmation that the sale had gone through (using PayPal) Paypal showed a pending payment, but after a couple of days the pending payment was still pending and I still had no email. Because I used a guest account, I had no method of logging into Corsair to see if my purchase was coming. I emailed support@corsair.com using the reference I had from PayPal and sent a bitmap image of the Pending Payment from PayPal. A day or so later, the original payment had still not gone through. Because of the lack of communication from Corsair Support I could only assume that the order had not completed.

I could not wait for the part, I created an account at Corsair and bought the part again. Once again, no email confirmation came from Corsair, but this time I could track the delivery through my account. I emailed Corsair Support once again this time to cancel the original (guest account) purchase. Yes, there was no response. I looked at my Paypal account, The first order money was still pending , but had not been taken. The second order money had been taken.

The part (second order eventually arrived) and I thought that was that. Several days later. another one turned up. The order I had tried to cancel. The money has gone from my account. Another email to Support@Corsair.com gave the same (i.e. no) response.

The part was inexpensive but, unfortunately, unavailable elsewhere in the UK. The postage, however, was relatively very expensive (about 200% of the cost of the part). All in all it is not a lot of money, but it is very poor service and would put me off buying Corsair items.

Somehow this doesn't surprise me given that my recent experiences with Corsair have been similar, in that they tend to ignore me when they don't want to answer my questions/deal with the issues at hand. Hopefully someone will contact you now that you have posted here, sometimes this has been the only way I have been able to get a response from Corsair.

Don't give up on trying to contact them. If/when they do respond, don't let them make you pay to send the second product back. They have caused you trouble and should be refunding you and covering the cost of return postage. I only mention this because sometimes they do this with RMAs, they initially tried to make me pay international postage to RMA a dodgy K95P keyboard until I kicked up a fuss here on the forum and one of their more helpful customer support people stepped in and provided me with a shipping label.

Corsair, please listen to your consumers/customers. You are really hurting your brand's reputation lately.