Corsair Community

Corsair LINK LED strip problem

foxbuster

Hello guys,

So I've finally managed to upgrade the system with a commander pro. I've installed link and tried to setup everything.

I´ve just updated the Corsair LINK to the newest one and I´ve updated the firmware for the Commander Pro.

All the fan-LEDS are working fine. I've got 6 fans on LEDHUB-1 and 1 fan on LEDHUB-2. Those are all working perfectly.

The lighting node Pro is connected on the Commander Pro with USB. Everything is supplied with power. The lightning Node pro channel 1 is for my 4x LED Strip.

When I connect the strip to the lightning node pro channel 1, the first strip only lights up. When I connect the strip to channel 2 the first strip lights up and the second one gives a white light on the end.

Yes, I've tried adding more strips in LINK and apply, but doesn't results in anything. I only see the first strip go on/off

Corsair LINK version: 4.9.6.19

Corsair Commander PRO firmware : 0.7.199

Corsair Lightning Node PRO firmware : 0.5.104

To be sure, I've used this wiring diagram for connecting:

Aw7Bfw6h.png

How do I get the complete strip working?

Thanks,

Foxbuster

ps not being able to add your Corsair keyboard in LINK sucks

Edited by foxbuster

Zotty,

Thanks for the fast reply! This fixed the problem. Apparently there is a LED-strip with a faulty connector. Switch up positions and put the one with the faulty connector last and now they are all working.

Simple fix, thanks a lot!

Zotty,

Thanks for the fast reply! This fixed the problem. Apparently there is a LED-strip with a faulty connector. Switch up positions and put the one with the faulty connector last and now they are all working.

Simple fix, thanks a lot!

No Probs buddy... You have Proof of Purchase?.. if so.. contact support and put a ticket in.. they may replace the strip ;).. put a link to this thread in there and as much info as possible.. video/photos always a bonus! ;) :)