Corsair Community

More than 6 RGB fans + light strips

Mingk

Hi all

I'm getting the 570x case that comes with 3x sp120 fans.

I already have 4x ll120 fans (1 back and 3 front), 2x ll140 fans (top), 4x light strips, commander pro, and a lighting node pro.

Would there be a way to hook up all 9 fans + lighting strips and have corsair link be able to use them? I want push pull on the front attached to a H150i, ll120's on the front of the rad and sp120's on the back. I know you can't have different style fans in the same setup so I was thinking about plugging the sp120s in the lighting node pro, the rest into the CoPro. I will also need 3 pwm fan splitters to hook them all up to the CoPro

Is this setup possible? Would Corsair Link be able to recognize all that?

Edited by Mingk

Oh, yes, it's possible.

Check out Zotty's excellent RGB FAQ and Diagrams (linked in my signature). You can also take a look at my diagrams (also in my signature).

Once you go through all of that, let us know if you have specific questions.

Oh, yes, it's possible.

Check out Zotty's excellent RGB FAQ and Diagrams (linked in my signature). You can also take a look at my diagrams (also in my signature).

Once you go through all of that, let us know if you have specific questions.

Wow. Thank you so much for such a simple answer. Exactly what I needed.

Also the "Advanced Corsair RGB Setup" just blew my mind with the possibilities.. I have so much more planning to do now! :)

One question though that I'm just curious about. Is the max number of RGB fans you can use 12? Or could you potentially get another CoPro and keep on going? (not that I'd ever get there just curious as to the limit)

Thanks again!