Corsair Community

Mouse Corsair Scimitar Auto hotkeys changed/bug

Ralin

Hello everyone, ok so i bought mouse Corsair Scimitar and download a software and put hotkeys there. ALL is ok i put what i wanted and i play mmo. ALL is working.

Problem:

Sometimes when i play my mouse stop working, a hotkeys don't work (i have to exit Corsair Utility Engine and run it again then all is working good again.

TO be more clear like i have left hotkeys put to F hotkeys (1 on mouse is F1, 2 on mouse is F2 etc). Im playing mmo all is working and suddenly my mouse hotkeys changed and don't do that same. When i check software my hotkeys are still that same but don't working

Questions:

Do i click some button combination ? and it changed?? Someone know how to repair it ?

No that sounds weird to me too. A few questions since I'm not sure where the issue really is (answer what you can, don't worry about it):

Software version?

Firmware version (you can check in CUE settings)?

Corsair keyboard?

The actions that you binded to the 1-12 on your mouse, are they Macros on CUE or are they Key Remap actions?

• Corsair Employee

Do you have multiple profiles in CUE? Any of them linked through auto profile switching? Also, do you have Scimitar Pro or the original?

Try connecting the mouse to a different USB port on the back of the motherboard, and updating your USB and chipset drivers to the latest from the motherboard manufacturer's website. I would also recommend performing any pending Windows updates as there have been some USB related issues tied to their updates.

Archived