Corsair Community

Corsair Crystal Series 570X RGB Mirror Black Led issue

Hi,

I recently did a new pc build, and I am using the Corsair Crystal Series 570X RGB Mirror Black. I replaced the fans with ML120 PRO RGB LED 120MM PWM Premium Magnetic Levitation Fan. The fans light up white, but I cannot change the colour or fan speed, either through the buttons, or corsair link. I am using the ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X FORMULA, along with the Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB. Also the Corsair Logo's on the case are not working.

Thanks.

Hi Zotty,

Thanks for your fast reply, I do not have a corsair commander pro, or node pro installed. From looking at your diagrams, it does not say the ML RGB Fans are supported by either of the button controllers. So I guess I will need a commander Pro?

Regards,

Liam

1167922819_Corsairlink.thumb.PNG.31756ff7e25bb93196b5822b24b6cab0.PNG

Hi Zotty,

Thanks for your fast reply, I do not have a corsair commander pro, or node pro installed. From looking at your diagrams, it does not say the ML RGB Fans are supported by either of the button controllers. So I guess I will need a commander Pro?

Regards,

Liam

Hi buddy. yeah figured as much. either that or a Node Pro.,. depends on if you want RPM control in LINK as well as RGB.....

How many Corsair RGB fans do you have?

yeah you need a Commander Pro.. you would also need to run 2 RGB Fan LED hubs as the case lighting needs one on it's own due to being classed as an SP RGB fan in Link and you can't mix fans types on a RGB Fan LED Hub. that and the fact you have 6 fans meaning no RGB channels left the case lighting.. hope that makes sense buddy

Dont suppose you know where I can get a single CORSAIR RGB Fan LED Hub. I looked on the corsair site and it says its out of stock.

All i can suggest is searching google... was in stock on the uk store yesterday but obviously no good to you

Archived