Corsair Community

LL Fans question

Kapitikarl

Hi All,

I checked the pinned thread on compatability, set up and parts but still a little confused.

I have purchased 4 individual LL Fans , LED lighting pro expansion kit and Commander Pro today.

I have a horrible feeling I need to purchase an RGB Hub or Node pro to make the RGB in the fans work. Have I got this correct or will the parts I have allow me to control RGB?

If I have all the parts I need, where do the RGB cables for each fan go?

Cheers

Thanks all - yeah I spent most of the evening getting my head around it all. Have ordered a RGB hub from Australia - they do not stock them anywhere in NZ. Now I am trying to get the RGB LED Lighting Pro Expansion Kit working, which for some reason it is not.

Thanks all - yeah I spent most of the evening getting my head around it all. Have ordered a RGB hub from Australia - they do not stock them anywhere in NZ. Now I am trying to get the RGB LED Lighting Pro Expansion Kit working, which for some reason it is not.

What's going on? How do you have it configured?

Just a a final note - a big thank you to DevBiker and Zotty. People like you make this forum a good place to come to for help. Thanks again and have a great day.

and that's what its all about for me :).. another happy person :).. Thank you Sir :)

Archived