Corsair Community

RMA Nightmare

iPatch

Ill try and keep this short, Basically I had a faulty H110i, RMA'ed, approved, returned, agreed they would send me replacement cooler, 14 days later and still nothing shipped. Each person I speak to gives me a different version of events (lies), first it was a delay due to Chinese new year, ok thats fine I'll wait, 2 days after CNY, I get another story, there was a stock issue and it will be shipped the next day. The next day, I am told it has been shipped, waited and waited but no tracking details, I contacted again.... nope still hasn't been shipped, its again a stock issue, but I was assured it is not in stock and will GUARANTEED be shipped in the next 2 days, surprise.... still hasn't been shipped, in the same conversation the customer service rep changes what he is saying and starts to tell me the item has been picked up from the warehouse and is on its way to me but he cant find tracking because the carrier hasn't sent the tracking details??? This to me is another lie. I cant seem to get through to any one willing to take responsibility, I keep getting messed around again and again by staff who dont seem like they care at all. Just getting a response in a timely manner seems impossible, often is a day or two before I get a response. This is an absolute nightmare, I have never has such a negative customer service experience, I am at my wits end, I really dont know what else to do except hopefully be pointed in the right direction by the community. Please help me.