Corsair Community

Commander Pro questions

Yanta

Just installed my new commander pro and I would like to see the fan speeds and thermistor details on the home page in Corsairlink. Is there a way to do this?

Also, the configure page has the CP fans appearing and disappearing randomly, and reporting strange speeds, like 3300RPM for a fans whose maximum speed is 1500RPM. Fans are continually spinning faster than slower. The Termistor temps on the configure page are also randomly displaying values, then dropping to zero... It's really unstable and weird.

When I tried to restart system hung with HDD light hard on. Had to power off/on to get system back up.

constant speeding up and slowing down of fans is driving me nuts so I have just set all fans to "Quiet"

Latest Pro firmware and CL 4.9.5.25

Edited by Yanta

No - No other tools running

I got the info to display on the home page by restoring my system to a "CorsairLink free" state and then reinstalling CorsairLink". Simply uninstalling/reinstalling or upgrading didn't work.

As for the fans - setting any fan curves will make the fans go crazy

I had reoccurring issues with this with all the Link 4.9.xx on my X99 boards. The thermistor temps in particular were affected, also my reason for using it. The solution was to roll back to Link 4.8.3. This did not have the same issues. I also rolled back the firmware to 0.21 that was the match for 4.8. Some users still had issues with the firmware alone. If you don't have any other recently released RGB gear, this will work just fine.

Just installed my new commander pro and I would like to see the fan speeds and thermistor details on the home page in Corsairlink. Is there a way to do this?

Also, the configure page has the CP fans appearing and disappearing randomly, and reporting strange speeds, like 3300RPM for a fans whose maximum speed is 1500RPM. Fans are continually spinning faster than slower. The Termistor temps on the configure page are also randomly displaying values, then dropping to zero... It's really unstable and weird.

When I tried to restart system hung with HDD light hard on. Had to power off/on to get system back up.

constant speeding up and slowing down of fans is driving me nuts so I have just set all fans to "Quiet"

Latest Pro firmware and CL 4.9.5.25

for me the problems was having other software like the Corsair Utility Engine that broke it and after that when I enabled my motherboards RGB effects that also caused a big failure in LINK.

If you can, find the previous version of link, that worked pretty well for me