Corsair Community

ML120 Pro no longer have fan speed control.

ozite

I have 3 ML 120 Pro fans installed.

In CORSAIR Link 4.9.5.25 both installed devices are detected, 1) H80i v2 and 2) Corsair Lighting Node PRO (firmware 0.5.104) Bootloader version 2. No antivirus software installed.

I can control the fan on the H80i and the multiple modes and graph is visible when I configure fan. When I click configure fan on any of the three ML 120 fans, there is no such option. The RGB LED Strip for the Lighting Node Pro works fine and I can adjust the colors and brightness.

I tried reinstalling software, reboot, unplug and replug connections, but there was no change. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to try to resolve this?

1134750421_CorsairLinkML120.thumb.png.4bc2f7fa3a67366e57da0f2308279698.png

You cannot control case fans from Link without using the Commander Pro and connecting your case fans directly to it. Presumably your current case fans are connected to the motherboard or other fan controller. You can control the radiator fans because Link does have dominion over the the H80i's internal fan controller where they are powered.

You cannot control case fans from Link without using the Commander Pro and connecting your case fans directly to it. Presumably your current case fans are connected to the motherboard or other fan controller. You can control the radiator fans because Link does have dominion over the the H80i's internal fan controller where they are powered.

I have this set from Newegg and each fan is connected to the the Lighting Node Pro. The three fans are not connected to the motherboard directly. I previously had manual control of the fans and could set a ramp rate dependent on the temperature.

Ugh, my mistake. I hid the wires in the back of the case and did not remember how I had them connected. I previously used Gigabyte System Information Viewer to control the fan speed of those ML-120 fans and the Link software to control the H80i. The Gigabyte SIV works fine to control the fan speed. Thanks for the responses.

Edited by ozite

I have this set from Newegg and each fan is connected to the the Lighting Node Pro. The three fans are not connected to the motherboard directly. I previously had manual control of the fans and could set a ramp rate dependent on the temperature.

Connecting to the Lighting Node Pro only allows you to control the colors. There are 2 connectors for that fan. 1 goes to the NoPro. What does the other one go to?