Corsair Community

Corsair Crystal Series 570X Case Build RGB Help

sdgipson11

Hey everyone!

I am building a new PC soon and wanted to use Corsair's RGB LED lights/fans in a Corsair Crystal 570X.

My goal is to have x6 LL120 RGB LED fans showing on the outside, and I also wanted to have a Corsair H150I Pro RGB 360MM liquid cpu cooler mounted as well.

Can anyone maybe point me to a diagram of everything I will need to get to accomplish this and how it will all hook up? I did want to get a commander pro as well, but if I don't need it let me know. I also wondered if it would be cheaper to buy the 6 fans separately than the x2 triple packs because if I don't need the node pro because I'm using the commander pro I don't want to have to spend the extra.

Thank you all in advance!

Thanks for the reply! So here is what I think I need so far according to the diagrams.

- x4 LL120s, 3 in the front mounted inbetween the case and the radiator of the H150i PRO RGB. Then 1 on the back of the case.

- x2 LL140s for the top of the case.

- Corsair RGB LED Lighting Pro Expansion Kit with 4 LED strips

- A Commander Pro to control it all.

Questions:

2. Is there anything else I need to buy for the H150i to make sure it syncs up with the rest of the lights?

3. Is it possible to mount 3 fans in between that and the case with the H150i? So that the LL fans show on the outside like your PC. I only ask because in your video it looks like you're using the dual radiator not the triple.

4. Are the LL140s the right size for the top of the case or do I need to go with LL120s?

Thanks for the reply! So here is what I think I need so far according to the diagrams.

- x4 LL120s, 3 in the front mounted inbetween the case and the radiator of the H150i PRO RGB. Then 1 on the back of the case.

- x2 LL140s for the top of the case.

- Corsair RGB LED Lighting Pro Expansion Kit with 4 LED strips

- A Commander Pro to control it all.

Questions:

1. Is there anything else I need to buy for the H150i to make sure it syncs up with the rest of the lights?

2. Is it possible to mount 3 fans in between that and the case with the H150i? So that the LL fans show on the outside like your PC. I only ask because in your video it looks like you're using the dual radiator not the triple.

3. Are the LL140s the right size for the top of the case or do I need to go with LL120s?

1. Nope.. You are good to go dude

2. Are You on about Push/Pull?. IF so, attach stock fans to back of the Rad and mount the LL's to the Front when mounting in the case.

3. I prefer the look of 120mm fans in the top of the 570x as the cut outs for the 120mm' partially cover 140mm's Lighting Loop.

Hope that helps buddy....