Corsair Community

H115i not showing up in link.

Myler709x

Error 22 indicates that the device was disabled. Can you right-click on it and enable?

Are you running any other system tools/utilities? Precision XOC, perhaps?

Also, please fill out your system details, especially make and model of your Motherboard and GPU (if any).

I do have precision x. Its a brand new asus rog hero x, 8700k and gtx 1080ti ftw3.

Never had the problem with my z170 and 6600k.

I can click it to enable but it freezes. Every time I restart I have to do it.

Precision XOC attempts to take control of the cooler ... presumably to control the lighting.

That's the issue that you are having. It's a new "feature" added to XOC. Some users have reported that disabling RGB Sync will fix it, others have had to completely uninstall XOC.

I do have precision x. Its a brand new asus rog hero x, 8700k and gtx 1080ti ftw3.

Never had the problem with my z170 and 6600k.

I can click it to enable but it freezes. Every time I restart I have to do it.

You could also try reverting to XOC 6.1.1.6 since it doesn't have the RGB control features added that the newer version does.

That's what I had to do with my SC2

• 4 weeks later...
I am also having the same issue. my H115i Pro has been acting up. Unable to control lighting (Stuck on color shift), H115i not showing up in Link (v4.9.6.19) when it does I can't control the RGB, fans are not responding (I can set profile to 100% and fans don't respond), at times fans will go to 100% randomly and I can't slow them. CPU temp reaching 70c, while H115i water temp showing 39c. I have both the H115i(CPU) and the H80iv2(GPU). I have uninstalled/reinstalled Link, swapped the USB connectors, disabled cool n' quiet, and ASUS Qfan in BIOS, Uninstalled ASUS fan xpert 4, I don't seem to have any issues adjusting fan speed on the H80iv2.