Corsair Community

Plans to add Corsair Link programming into CUE?

Blackmartin

I was curious if at some point we could expect to see both programs working as one package instead of two programs that attempt to work side-by-side. Some major pluses:

1. Custom Profiles from CL4 that you can tie to profiles in CUE. This would allow my 'Rainbow Unicorn' to change the internal LEDs (LL, HD, ML fans, LED strips, etc) as well as the normal keyboard/mouse/mousepad/void that are already controlled at the push of a button in my K95 profile switcher. Or if I want to switch to my 'Red White & Blue' theme, same concept. One profile, all components both internal w/CL4 and external peripherals change together as one. It seems silly to have CUE allow you to bind hotkeys to changing profiles on the fly, but then have to manually go into CL4 to match it.

2. Customization of LED's from LED strips and LL, ML, HD fans at the same level as the K-Series Keyboards. Right now it feels the same as running CUE2 in basic mode. No real customization, just here's what we made for you, pick one! It would be nice to be able to specifically set each and every LED to specific colors individually, and create different effectsand patterns with timings etc. The level of customization included with my K95 platinum utterly destroys the capabilities of CL4 w/Commander Pro for the HD120's 12 LED's and the 10 LED's on the LED strips.

3. Make full integration and software merger possible. It would be nice to have a "one stop shop" for all products Corsair. While having one program running monitoring temps, voltage, PWM, internal LED control (CL4) and another handling peripherals (CUE2) doesn't seem like that big a deal, but it's still two programs running as opposed to one. I'm sure everyone can agree that having one interface for full control is better then having to open and use two.

Just my thoughts, perhaps something like this is already in the works. I'm not sure. But I thought the idea of integration and greater system customization would be beneficial to everyone and wanted to take a moment and share! Cheers! :D:

Hey, hey!

It's called Corsair Sync-it and is currently in development, but exactly how it will work (a whole new program to replace CUE2 and LINK, or adding the ability to one and moving forward on that application, unknown).

But you can check out a demo of it in the link below.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY58MkLjU7k]Corsair Sync-It Demo[/ame]