Corsair Community

Asus A7V600-X and TWINX1024-3200XLPRO

xfeverman

I have an Asus A7V600-X MB with BIOS ver. 1006 and matched TwinX1024-3200XLPro modules, all are new. I keep getting "page fault in a non-paged area" and the blue screen of death. I am running "by SPD", 1T, and 4bank interleaving but have tried many, many other combinations and had the same results. I downloaded the MemTest software and ran it. It is version 3.2 (couldn't find 3.0 as suggested) and it is reporting failing addresses. Is one of these sticks bad, is there a compatibilty issue, or are my settings still incorrect? I'm thinking I have a bad stick after all of this.

XFeverMan :confused:

Please make sure it is set to 2.8 Volts. And when you install both modules you may have to set the Rass to Cass to "3" and install the modules in slots 1-3 as well.

Sorry, I didn't see a setting for the DIM voltage only for the CPU voltage. I look at the Rass and Cass settings but the sticks are in slots 1 and 3 now.

• Corsair Employees
This MB may not have the setting for Dim Voltage, but please check the user manual and or check for a new bios. If it does not have that setting I really doubt it will be able to run these modules at the tested settings. If not please try the modules at Cass 2-3-3-6 and see if that will resolve the problem.

Archived