Corsair Community

ML Pro fan lighting issue

IIKENOII

So I have 2 ML Pro 120mm fans on my H100i v2 CPU cooler and 3 ML Pro 140mm case fans I am trying to control via the corsair LED fan hub and Commander Pro, however I am only able to get channels 1-4 on the hub to work, and not all the fans work on channel 4. Any clue as to why this might be?

So I have the front two 140mm fans in 1 and 2, the rear outtake fan on 3, and the two 120mm fans on my H100i v2 in 4 and 5, currently 1-4 are lit but 5 is not. Ive tried several different orientations. However, now that I know its daisy chained, it seems as though the 120mm arent passing the signal down the line, because I can have either or in port 4 and they'll light up.

So I have 2 ML Pro 120mm fans on my H100i v2 CPU cooler and 3 ML Pro 140mm case fans I am trying to control via the corsair LED fan hub and Commander Pro, however I am only able to get channels 1-4 on the hub to work, and not all the fans work on channel 4. Any clue as to why this might be?

Have you tried firing up your system with the LED hub / Commander Pro all connected but excluding the LINK cable included with your H100i and leaving it detached? (Make sure the H100i power for fans and LEDs are still attached though)