Corsair Community

Scimitar Macro Stutter

Dihydrogen

I have 1 macro bound at the moment, and it is a simple rapid fire macro. It has left mouse button click set to once every 10 MS and it's got "repeat constantly" and triggered "while pressed" And it functions properly, and if I am right clicking and I hit it everything works as planned, I fire full speed with my view moving normally, but, if I'm not holding down right click and I use it, it will fire at full speed but my view stutters and barely moves, like when you try to use a crappy mouse on a glass table, and when I release the button it goes back to normal. If I press it then right click while it's going it does not register my right click or fix the stutter. It does this in every game I've tried (15+ games) but this problem does not occur outside of games, and to test I even went on a click per minute testing site to see if it would register and let me.move my cursor, and I can, and the bind worked as it was supposed to. I have the RGB scimitar, the RGB K95 platinum, and the RGB Void.