Corsair Community

Cue profile only work on keyboard, not mouse

Mike555

Hi all.

I just replaced an old steelseries mouse to a basic harpoon mouse. Iam running this along the K70 RGB keyboard.

The Cue profile works just fine on the keybord but its not reflected to the mouse. The mouse changes colour when i press the DPI switch but thats all.

Perhaps its ment to be that way on this mouse?

I also have one additional question for you all.

How do you manage to set a default profile within the utility?

Thanks

//Mike

• Corsair Employee
Hi all.

I just replaced an old steelseries mouse to a basic harpoon mouse. Iam running this along the K70 RGB keyboard.

The Cue profile works just fine on the keybord but its not reflected to the mouse. The mouse changes colour when i press the DPI switch but thats all.

Perhaps its ment to be that way on this mouse?

I also have one additional question for you all.

How do you manage to set a default profile within the utility?

Thanks

//Mike

Sounds like you have not added a lighting effect to the Harpoon. You will need to select the mouse from the top of the CUE window, select lighting effects tab, then hit the plus sign. You will then select the lighting zone from the center panel in CUE, and finally set the lighting effect in the lower box.

Since there is only one lighting zone on the Harpoon, default effects are turned off and show the DPI setting.

The default profile that will load when you restart windows or close and open CUE will be the top most. You can simply drag and drop the desired profile to the top of the list if you want to change it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived