Corsair Community

CUE v.2.23.40 is now Live!

Corsair James

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This update totally broke my remapped keys. I'm using a K70 RGB (Korean layout) and an M65 RGB.

I use a remap for lang1 and lang2 as left alt and right alt and of course pause/break (and sniper button) for profile switching. It works for a while, then it just stops.

This is super annoying, and it was only introduced after the update.

New version didn't fix the Scimitar keys not getting their buttons assigned on start problem. Hopefully it will fix some of the other problems (like the mouse buttons becoming unresponsive under high system load and staying that way when it returns to low load, and the mouse sometimes just deciding to start spamming keys until the software is reset). I shouldn't need a restart CUE batch script on my desktop.

This new update has completely messed up my K70 Rapidfire macros - everything has been working fine for over a year but since this new update - my macros stop working after a few minutes or if I tab out to another program -

This is definitely not a Hardware problem with my computer as I Have a Blackwidow Chroma V2 and when using the exact same usb 2.0 ports it works perfectly -

This is without a doubt a Cue problem -

FWIT - I've tried uninstalling and re installing and the problem persists - I've even tried to go back to an older version of the program but the problem is still present -

it seems that maybe its a firmware problem with the K70 -

I've also tried forcing update of the firmware but it doesn't fix the macro problem either

updated to 2.24.35 today, and now the G1-G6 macro keys on my K95 Platinum are all non-functional. I can still select and program them, but they have no effect in any other apps.

Same issue, commented above. For the record you can get them to work by restarting CUE. But that's a pain in the *** cuz they stop working after a while.

Anyone know how to downgrade to the previous version? This is unacceptable.

Hey all,

Since the update to this version, the brightness button and game lock button on my k70 lux, as well as the microphone button on board the Corsair VOID have stopped working intermittently. Restarting the CUE software seems to fix the issue.

Attaching logs for whoever ends up looking at this. Thanks again in advance :)

corsairlogs.zip

All of these recent reports are the result of using the volume wheel on the keyboard. Avoid using it for doing so, locks all macros, mouse dpi buttons, profile button, lighting button, etc. using v.2.24.35

Hi. I also have the same problem as bladejlm since the last update to version 2.24.35

Also the mouse is disconnected, loses configurations etc etc

I found a link to version 2.23.40 and I'm going to try to see if everything works again.

I leave the link for you if it is useful.

https://www.techspot.com/downloads/7070-corsair-utility-engine.html

Great!!!

Thank you very much! ;)

to buggy in game all setting stop working, I have to log off game and cue and restart for it to work , its a pain when it stops working in the middle of a game down graded cue and now it works fine. and i did remove all traces of cue each time i reinstalled it

2.24.35 The "Actions" stop working on all keys after a while on my Scimitar and K90 keyboard (Macro keys, mouse buttons, and normal keyboard keys). I quit CUE and reopen it and then the actions work again for a while.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9wxvd9t3dlhyvkr/CorsairUtilityEngineSetup_2.24.48_release.msi?dl=0

Link from CorsairCJ to a beta build above which in my/others experience, fixed this issue and as may have been cause by (but not necessarily limited to) volume wheel. In a non critical environment, i'd say try iCUE as well, seems preety good so far

Beta 2.24.48 looks like it solves a lot of problems.

I'm considering trying this beta (2.24.48) or iCUE at version 3. Any thoughts on which I should install as I noticed someone said iCUE is working good so far? (the K95 Platinum is currently the only Corsair RGB device I own).

Profile share/import is totally dead for me in CUE 2.24.35 and is still a thing weeks on and the constant Profiles not matching keyboard conflict thing is a headache, so need to install one of the above.

Also if deciding on beta 2.24.48 or iCUE 3.1.131, do I have to uninstall my current CUE 2.24.35 or will they see the current install and go into update/upgrade install mode?

Archived