Corsair Community

Fan settings

Polar55

First I am no computer geek, My question, I am running XPlane 10 and 11 and looking at my temps based on what I have read maybe a little high but considering the reason (XPlane) this may be normal, I do not have all XP settings at max, but at reasonable settings to produce a great experience. I do not want to stress my new Corsair One Pro GTX 1080, So is it acceptable to run the fans at MAX Setting to avoid any heat problems? Thank you:D:

First I am no computer geek, My question, I am running XPlane 10 and 11 and looking at my temps based on what I have read maybe a little high but considering the reason (XPlane) this may be normal, I do not have all XP settings at max, but at reasonable settings to produce a great experience. I do not want to stress my new Corsair One Pro GTX 1080, So is it acceptable to run the fans at MAX Setting to avoid any heat problems? Thank you:D:

It's acceptable if it's not too loud for you. What temps are you seeing?

Approximately around 120 to 140 F. I am going to run the sim tonight w/ fan at max and check those results. I have had my machine for a week and I am so happy with what it is giving me. Not running the sim the i7 7700K between 80 and around 110, the GPU stable at 71.6 w/ small fluctuations case cooling is about the same. I will send some more info in the coming days.

Thank You

What fans are we talking about? Case fans? Radiator fans? The case fans will help with internal air temperature, but it takes a massive amount of volume exchange to drastically affect that value. Your idle CPU temps are normal for a 7700K (lots of fluctuation on 7700/8700 CPUs). Idle value will be down to voltage states and not fan states. The more telling data will be your hardware temps at load when running the simulator.

Okay, I will post in Celsius, Thank you for the information. I will post my results over the next day or two, but happy to hear nothing to worry about. I have never had a liquid cooled machine and nothing at this level of capability. It is like night and day. So far everything my PC, keyboard, and mouse all Corsair, I love it

Case Fan the only one I can change set to MAX not default

CPU i7 770K Core temps celsius 1 thru 4 35 to 37 range

Package 46c 18% load

HDD SSD Samsung MZV 40 C

ST200LM015-2E8174 Temp 1=29c Temp 2=29c

GPU GTX 1080 Temp 33c Fan 1100 rpm

Corsair one case and cooling

Coolant 31.1c

CPU Fan 2096 rpm

GPU Fan 2355 rpm

Fan 1173 RPM....set at MAX not Default

I checked twice during sim operation over 2 hours and figures were much the same. Unless someone see's a problem I will assume all is okay as already stated. I think as long as house temps remain cool I will run the fan on default and go max during warmer months.