Corsair Community

Scimitar Pro - Copy profiles to on-board mem?

xeno326

How do you copy non-hardware profiles that were created, onto the on-board memory profiles?

Is there any way to select one of the hardware profiles, and import into it another profile that was created as a software profile, and not a on-board profile?

Would save a lot of time having to recreate my profiles again.

I have an RGB Strafe keyboard, would that help manage all profiles with even saving the software profile into on-board memory on the keyboard? I noticed that the keyboard is the only device that has an on-board memory save option.

How do you copy non-hardware profiles that were created, onto the on-board memory profiles?

I'm pretty sure you can not change a software profile to a hardware one. Another way to go around your situation would be to copy your personal action and lighting effects to your library (this option is in the dropdown list for each action). Then create a new HW profile and copy them back over. Yes you'll have to rebind everything.

I have an RGB Strafe keyboard, would that help manage all profiles with even saving the software profile into on-board memory on the keyboard? I noticed that the keyboard is the only device that has an on-board memory save option.

Your Strafe on-board memory will only store Static Lighting and Performance settings. Your Scimitar has 3 memory slots for hardware profiles. Note that changes to other devices (Strafe) on your Scimitar HW Profile will not have any effect on your Strafe when CUE is off.

Hope this helps, let me know if I can explain anything else.