Corsair Community

Please Sticky Links to Older & Archived CUE 2.X

SergeTroy

So, I just tried installing the latest version of CUE as a pure clean install. Multiple crashes. Not a fan of this, not when I know the older version(s) worked just fine for my purposes. I'll admit, updating was *my* choice. What I would like to see from Corsair is some sort of Archived section in Downloads for prior versions of CUE. I think I found a few links here and there on the web that will work, but there's no reason that a company as large as Corsair - that I have generally found to provide quality products - can't have either a STICK! at the top of the page for older versions of CUE 2.X, or better yet have a simple link in Downloads for the same purpose.

Could someone on the Web side manage this?

Edit: My PC specs are definitely out of date, so please ignore that, (though I am still using Windows 7 x64 because Win10 is HOT GARBAGE!! (no offense to those that love a bit of flaming garbage))

• Corsair Employees

We don't post older versions of CUE because profiles can only be upgraded, not downgraded due to new hardware being implemented. We did analyze why people were getting crashes in 2.22 update so try this version of 2.23 instead:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ragbqbl92of6vpm/CorsairUtilityEngineSetup_2.23.40_release.msi?dl=0

This should resolve it without needing to downgrade.

Hmm, I guess I don't quite understand that, as I think of the updates in terms of something like a video-card driver (select your particulars, and grab the update version you prefer). Still, I am *not* anywhere near as tech savvy as I could (should) be, so there you go. Thanks for the link, James! :)