Corsair Community

I'm lost with this

eli5539

Okay this ones got me, I have tried to update to the latest version of link. When I do I get an error that states "link network resources unavailable". I have gone through my registry and remove all Corsair software and tried again and ended with the same result. Here is the kicker I am able to download and install version 4.9.0.57. Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you

Not sure if the uninstall removes, C:\programdata\CLink4, if not try removing that. Maybe use revo uninstaller, that has a built in reg scan. Don't know if that will help, but helped me with a few issues I was having this am, with a new build.

Okay this ones got me, I have tried to update to the latest version of link. When I do I get an error that states "link network resources unavailable". I have gone through my registry and remove all Corsair software and tried again and ended with the same result. Here is the kicker I am able to download and install version 4.9.0.57. Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you

Did you check to see if the Link Monitoring service was running? Perhaps start it manually before starting Link?

Are you running any antivirus? If so, which one?

Tried what was suggested still nothing. Even tried a registry cleaner, something I never do. All with the same result. I am running Norton and Malwarebytes even turning them off still yielded the same result. Wither it matters or not Corsair Utility is running without issue. Thank you for your suggestions