Corsair Community

CUE v2.22.83 Mac

Itsjustme

yes i finally got the update. I hope since it will " cease" that they at least share the install file for the " final version" . The excuses given are quite sad, i mean i could have bought another competing product that does fully support mac, but i always stuck with Corsair...

• Corsair Employees
yes i finally got the update. I hope since it will " cease" that they at least share the install file for the " final version" . The excuses given are quite sad, i mean i could have bought another competing product that does fully support mac, but i always stuck with Corsair...

I replied to your pm. Long story short. Our peripherals are only officially supported on Windows and have only ever been advertised as such. Maintaining multiple versions of CUE requires more resources and we're pulling them in temporarily to work on some new stuff in the pipeline.

While we understand that folks really want our hardware to work on OS X, it's not as simple as hitting a checkbox in our development tools to enable this. It requires work on the software itself to even run on OS X as well as upgrades to device firmware for our peripherals to behave as a Mac would expect them to (considering the number of peripherals in our lineup as well as different versions of these peripherals in different regions, it's a substantial undertaking).

Development is paused for now, we're not killing the project, we're just putting our focus on the main version of CUE for the time being until we're able to free up resources to continue Mac development.

I'll see about making an as-is download available along with firmware files and upgrade instructions for folks that want to try it out for themselves, but there are no guarantees that this'll be approved at this time.

Just as an update for users, my K95 RGB is working flawlessly on High Sierra 10.13.3, and then 10.13.4.

It'd be great if you could make the existing firmwares and software available on the website, with the caveats in place of course, so that people who use Corsair products can use them o the Mac - at their own risk.

For me there is no other easy option to having a bunch of macro keys assigned to my Architectural software.

• 2 months later...
  • Corsair Employees
Any word on this download? I have a K95 RGB and would love to get my hands on it!

My plan got shot down due to particular issues that can arise when it comes to flashing firmware manually.

We are planning on revisiting this project in the near future though, so please sit tight.