Corsair Community

Carbide 600Q compatibility with new Hydros

pdegan2814

The specs for the 600Q don't list any of the new generation of Hydro coolers, I'm hoping to find out if the H150i Pro(the 360mm radiator model) can fit at the bottom of the Carbide 600Q case. I know there are mounts for 3x120mm fans, but I also know the Radiator has a little extra length on it for the hoses. If it does fit, I may just have to get the H150i for an upcoming X299 build. If not, I've got an extra H105 I can use.

It should fit just fine. The hose lengths are the same as the previous generation H100i v2 that I had; I assume that the H105 would be the same.

Note: in my Phanteks Primo case, which is a goodly bit larger, my H115i Pro almost made it to the bottom. You should be good.

Not worried about the length of the hoses themselves, I've got an H105 in a 600Q right now and the hose lengths weren't a problem at all. I'm more concerned with that extra bit of radiator where the hoses are mounted, and whether that makes it too long to fit down there.

The prior generation of coolers is not listed in the compatibility list, so I would not hold my breathe waiting for that. 396mm in length. You'll need to measure. The hoses likely need to go toward the front and I can't quite see where the last screw hole/slot ends from pictures. The hoses insertions likely need to bend under the front fan.