Corsair Community

Feature Request For LINK

Paul S

Please anyone at corsair, could you add Music flashing modes to the link software? so my ram and case lights flash to the music. i gave up on g.skill rgb ram and bought corsair as the music mode on the g.skill kept crashing the computer for no reason, the software for g.skill just isnt stable and they never update it.

this feature would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

• Corsair Employees
Please anyone at corsair, could you add Music flashing modes to the link software? so my ram and case lights flash to the music. i gave up on g.skill rgb ram and bought corsair as the music mode on the g.skill kept crashing the computer for no reason, the software for g.skill just isnt stable and they never update it.

this feature would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Thanks for the suggestion! Our software team is always looking at implementing new features and they're aware that this is something that folks would like to see in the future. :cool:

Great idea!

And it is good to see, that Corsair stuff plans to implement community wishes as new features and functionalities.

I, personally, would really love to see a possibility to change LINK-profiles "on the fly" via macros. I think this would improve links' value significantly.

Kind regards

LOKIoA