Corsair Community

H150i Pro & View 71 - Front Mount?

Interitus

I have a feeling this isn't possible due to the distance, but just wondering if anyone knows if the H150i Pro will work mounted at the front of the case in the View 71? Not the side where the hard drive racks attach, but the actual front of the case.

I'm guessing the distance is too far, but don't have the parts in hand yet to verify and hitting Microcenter later to pick up the last of what I need.

Thanks! I couldn't find tube length for the H150i Pro anywhere to save my life.

I do have the case already so I'll measure it out when I get home. Guessing that's not gonna make it but I'll post back later for other people's sake in the future.

Appreciate you doing the measurement!

Measured last night and it was almost exactly 15" from front panel to CPU dead center on the C6H board. Sure the rad would stick in a bit and make that shorter, but that's not taking into account height of the rad tube exit and curling the tubes down into the socket a bit.

If it would fit, it would be ridiculously close and the tubes would be taut.

Just going to go with other options, but if I had to make it work, I imagine a makeshift shroud out of fan frames would do the trick.

Just going to go with other options, but if I had to make it work, I imagine a makeshift shroud out of fan frames would do the trick.

That is exactly what I was thinking and I just did that with my top fans for other reasons last night. If you do not find something preferable, that should work.