Corsair Community

Extremely Slow Wifi

Wamion117

Hey guys, I got the Corsair one Pro edition shortly after Christmas (1080ti, 32gb ram, 7700k) I brought it to college plugged it in and started downloading games. I immediately realized I was downloading at 2-4mbps!!!! To see if the internet had taken a turn for the worse over Christmas break I tried downloading things on my laptop. The laptop was downloading at over 20mpbs. I called customer support twice. Anyone experience the same issue or has some insight on what might be the issue?

The first time I called customer support, I had gotten absolutely 0 help the employee rushed me off the phone providing no help. The second time I had a sincere employee who offered to send me new antennas (hoping that was the fix). Three weeks later, I have still not received any antennas!

Ticket ID: 674528

I just received confirmation at the antenna's have been shipped. As for the ethernet: I cannot use ethernet connection in my dorm it has been turned off since the wireless connection is so strong and viable. I do not have this connection issue with any of my other computers.

Have you heard of anyone else having this issue?