Corsair Community

Corsair lefthanded/ambidextrous mouse?

Perius

Are there any ambidextrous/lefty mouse in the works soon?

I wan't to cut down on my software i have to use and since i already use a bit of corsair hardware (h115/rm1000i/void headset/memory) i was thinking i could buy mouse and kbd as well. Keyboards looks nice but i cant see any ambidextrous mouse in your line up.

I am a true left hand gamer, mouse with left hand on the left side of the keyboard, arrow user. Thumb buttons and mouse wheel is a must (so with ambidextrous it needs be on both sides like the razer taipan(my favorite)

Have used razer for years because of this and the ability to remap keys if the game do not support it, but i see you can do that with cue.

:cool:

And i hope you put link and cue in one package soon.

• 6 months later...
interested in corsair mouse with that concept, with maxum ambifunctions like double dpi, horisontal scroll, right side buttons, like g900/903, but corsair :), i read many scary things about g903's opposite scroll problem, and i got corsair keyboard so no need new software :) any plans to make something like glave with good sensor and with mirror buttons functions like in 903? btw 903 is ideal concept for me, but i want corsair with same things, i love my harpoon is my first game mouse :) i think about sensei310, but there no side scroll and no double dpi(i do not change dpi, just need for more functions buttons with mirror conception hehehe, thanx

Archived