Corsair Community

K95 RBG profile swap with G-keys

MiJaMi

I used to have a great system in place for swapping between my various lighting profiles on the fly by using the Gkeys on my K95. I have since updated to Cue 2.0 and I have no clue how I'm supposed to utilize the G keys in this system. I've looked up so many tutorials but there's only so much disco music and notepad typing a man can take until he loses his marbles.

I am completely lost and have no idea if it's even possible to switch between lighting profiles on this new system. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

• Corsair Employees
I used to have a great system in place for swapping between my various lighting profiles on the fly by using the Gkeys on my K95. I have since updated to Cue 2.0 and I have no clue how I'm supposed to utilize the G keys in this system. I've looked up so many tutorials but there's only so much disco music and notepad typing a man can take until he loses his marbles.

I am completely lost and have no idea if it's even possible to switch between lighting profiles on this new system. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Here are some quick instructions that I hope will help:

1. In the profile you're working in, select your K95 and proceed to the "ACTIONS" menu.
  2. From there, you can add an action with the '+' button, then change the action's attributes with the various drop down options.
  3. You'll want to select profile switching in this case.
  4. Then click a key on the keyboard to assign this to (my K70 doesn't have G-Keys, but on your K95 you should be able to select any of the available G-Keys).
  5. Tweak the other profile switch options as desired (the most useful option, "Assign" allows you to copy this action to other profiles in the rotation list)

Screenshot of CUE Profile Switching Settings for reference:

attachment.php?attachmentid=32148&stc=1&d=1517340925

CUE_ProfileSwitch.thumb.PNG.53a60a0209bde73c208e7611bdea1799.PNG