Corsair Community

K63 Wireless charging time

Hoppi

I bought the K63 wireless yesterday and have been charging it through usb 3.1 for about 24h now, and the instruction manual says not to use the keyboard until it is fully charged (light turns solid green), but still it keeps blinking the green light for charging mode.

All the connections are good (unplugged and reconnected twice) and i use the cables that came with the keyboard, and the usb port that i use charged a new logitech g903 mouse in under 2h previously without problems so i wouldn't imagine the port to have anything to do with the charge time.

Considering that the battery lasts for up to 15h with the lightning turned on 24h+ seems like an awfully long time to charge the keyboard in the first place.

I couldn't find an answer to how long the charging time should normally be so i was hoping you guys can help me out, is this normal?

• 2 weeks later...
I got a new keyboard from the retailer and this one charged to full in about an hour via the same usb port in my computer, and my computer only has usb 3.0 and usb 3.1 ports. Seems like there was some problem with the original keyboard :dunno: