Corsair Community

Corsiar RGB HELP!

KT1578

I am going to be getting the Fractal Design Define R6, but I am now up to the hardest part. The RGB stage. I am looking at getting probably 3 ML140 RGB fans, and 4 RGB Lighting Strips (both Corsair products). The thing is, I don’t know what parts to get and what packages to get. I know that I need a fan hub, but do I need BOTH the Commander Pro and the Lighting Node Pro? Or do I just need one to support 3 fans and 4 strips?

What I’m trying to say, is if I want to have 3 fans AND 4 lighting strips, can I just get the Commander Pro or just get the Lighting Node Pro? Or must I get both, and connect the Node to the Commander?

(3 x ML140 PRO RGB -> Fan Hub) + 4 RGB Lighting Strips -> Lighting Node Pro -> Commander Pro -> Motherboard or wherever it connects

OR

(3 x ML140 PRO RGB -> Fan Hub) + 4 RGB Lighting Strips -> Lighting Node Pro -> Motherboard or whereever it connects

Can anyone also reccomend packages for this? Like can you get 3 ML140 in a pack and get the Lighting Node Pro (the one which comes with the 4 RGB strips) separate?

Edited by KT1578