Corsair Community

Help LL120 fans flickering

bob192

Hello,

I have 3 LL120 fans with lighting node pro.

Using corsair link.

If i use a static or relatively simple LED pattern the fans are fine.

If i change it to say rainbow wave, the LEDs randomly flicker on and off (fans still spin). They may be fine for a minute, then go grazy for the next.

Anybody have ideas? this is my 2nd set already (First had a fan with completely broken LEDs)

thank you,

• Corsair Employee
Hello,

I have 3 LL120 fans with lighting node pro.

Using corsair link.

If i use a static or relatively simple LED pattern the fans are fine.

If i change it to say rainbow wave, the LEDs randomly flicker on and off (fans still spin). They may be fine for a minute, then go grazy for the next.

Anybody have ideas? this is my 2nd set already (First had a fan with completely broken LEDs)

thank you,

Have you tried plugging the fans into the other channel on the Lighting Node PRO? Also, make sure you have the latest version of the LNP firmware and CL4 installed. (Run check for updates in "about" and "devices")

Ok, so:

-switching channel input on the node had no effect

-reordering the fans on the controller sometimes caused 1 of the fans to not light up, but othertimes did.

After much switching of channels, rebooting, reinstalling link, ensuring link is updated and node pro firmware is updated, the fans settled down however some of the LEDs on one of the fans aren't working. they will occasionally flicker on and off. (see attached)

Think i might return this, which is a shame as it is the second set of LL120s i've had that have failing LEDs

LL!20s.thumb.jpg.b1413a26ac3efe9407c16dba343c7560.jpg

Archived