Corsair Community

Crystal 570X fan setup issues

wildhorseau

Hi guys,

firstly, I have removed the fans that came with the case & I have replaced the standard mans with LL 140mm's x2 on top am also using a H115i Pro RGB AIO (front mounted), on which I have also replaced the standard fans with LL 140mm's x4, & at the rear of the case will be a LL 120mm fan. 7 LL series fans in total.

Here lies the problem....

At the back of the 570X case is a factory mounted RGB fan hub. On one end of the hub is the sata plug, the other end is a plug that goes straight to a SP lighting controller. From the top of this lighting controller is a plug that goes to the lighting controller on the top of the case.

On a thread done by "zotty" (great work to btw), I did notice that I could run all 7 fans by using 2 RGB fan hubs & a lighting node pro.

Now I get thrown a curveball here....

From what I can make out is that I will need to plug each RGB fan hub in to each chanel on the lighting node pro unit (1 & 2)? Now, what do I do with the plug from the factory mounted SP lighting controller that is plugged into the factory mounted RGB hub?

If I do use 2 RGB fan hubs, will that still give me each of the 7 LL fans lighting up in numerical sequence? eg: fan 1, fan 2,3,4,5,6,7? & start the sequence over & over again?

Or would it be easier to use a 10 port RGB fan hub from another manufacturer?

any help is greatly appreciated.

T.I.A

thanks for the reply man...

so there is no hope, no way I would be able to run 7 LL 120mm fans & have them light up in sequence? Also, I have that many lighting node pro kits that it is not funny.

I really hope that there maybe something that I can do?

I have read that there are some guys out there that are also running more than 6 fans.

CHEERS

thanks for the reply man...

so there is no hope, no way I would be able to run 7 LL 120mm fans & have them light up in sequence? Also, I have that many lighting node pro kits that it is not funny.

I really hope that there maybe something that I can do?

I have read that there are some guys out there that are also running more than 6 fans.

CHEERS

I am running 9 fans in mine currently

it works Per hub.. so say you are using pong... it will sync across the 6 fans on each hub.. so.. 12 fans.. 2 hubs???.. 2 games of pong playing....... hope that makes sense... simpler effects such as color shift etc will sync reasonably well though.. All this could change as and when 'Sync-it' or equivalent of Cue/Link Combined is released

CHEERS for the reply man,

I do appologise for the delay in replying.

A couple more questions for you if I can tap your knowledge & you don't mind

I have a Crystal 570X case with a 360mm Corsair radiator front mounted with 6 LL 120mm fans.

The top of the case are 2 LL 140mm fans set as exhaust

The rear of the case is a ML 120mm fan set as exhaust

The cables of the 6 radiator fans have 6 plugs going to a RGB Hub & the other 6 plugs are going to a 10 Port hub. The RGB Hub is plugged into a Lighting Node Pro (LED 1)

If I link another Lighting Node into LED 2 of the 1st Lighting Node & I run a 2nd RGB Hub with the top 2 LL 140mm fans, & the rear ML 120mm fan connected to the 2nd RGB Hub, would that work in line with the 6 fans on the radiator?

Man, any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

CHEERS

And I will be reading all your information & links attatched to your sig