Corsair Community

[Question] Corsair Link Software & Fan Control

illutian

I swear, when I first installed Corsair Link a year ago, I could adjust the Fan Speed curve.

Well, I went about my time and now I've either forgotten how to do it or Corsair Link doesn't think any of my fans can be controlled now.

Last time, I'm pretty sure I went to Configure and then clicked on each fan.

I've tried doing this with the 3 default profiles as well as a user-made one.

...I'm not going crazy, am I? :(

EDIT: I'm talking about the case fans. I can still change the HX850i and H100i-v2 fan curves, but I swear I could do it with the others. Because I remember upping the front fans on the Obsidian 750D 'Airflow edition' to keep my HDDs cool.

EDIT 2: These are all Corsair 3 pin fans, by the way.

I swear, when I first installed Corsair Link a year ago, I could adjust the Fan Speed curve.

Well, I went about my time and now I've either forgotten how to do it or Corsair Link doesn't think any of my fans can be controlled now.

Last time, I'm pretty sure I went to Configure and then clicked on each fan.

I've tried doing this with the 3 default profiles as well as a user-made one.

...I'm not going crazy, am I? :(

EDIT: I'm talking about the case fans. I can still change the HX850i and H100i-v2 fan curves, but I swear I could do it with the others. Because I remember upping the front fans on the Obsidian 750D 'Airflow edition' to keep my HDDs cool.

EDIT 2: These are all Corsair 3 pin fans, by the way.

AFAIK, they've never been able to control motherboard fans, only fans connected to Link devices.

Archived