Corsair Community

Effects Suggestions

Whisky Lima

Hey all, just wanted to see if anyone has any suggestions that we might be able to put forward to corsair regarding LED effects in Link. I'm certain this has been mentioned before but I wanted to start a new thread with this specific topic in mind.

That said, I think it would be good if the sequential channel effect would also give us an option to have alternating colours. Similar to the way the random colours works, the effect would 'paint' one colour and then 'paint' over it with a second. Probably not an easy ask I know, but also maybe a third colour to add to this too?

What does everyone else think?

What I think would be totally awesome is if Corsair provided an API for LED effects plug ins and let it loose on the broader community.

This would, IMHO:

1) Encourage engagement from the community.

2) Build an extensive value-add ecosystem, similar to what you see with CUE and Razer's Chroma extensions. This could also be a competitive advantage over other RGB system vendors.

3) Release Corsair dev resources from doing RGB LED effects and focusing on core features and functionality

What I think would be totally awesome is if Corsair provided an API for LED effects plug ins and let it loose on the broader community.

This would, IMHO:

1) Encourage engagement from the community.

2) Build an extensive value-add ecosystem, similar to what you see with CUE and Razer's Chroma extensions. This could also be a competitive advantage over other RGB system vendors.

3) Release Corsair dev resources from doing RGB LED effects and focusing on core features and functionality

Yes that would be great! I suppose it depends how long they think the SYNC it software will take a to be ready?! Great idea!