Corsair Community

H115i and H150i (PRO)

StellarMerger

Which other manufacturer has a program that offers total control of RGB lighting across the entire range of products from keyboards to headsets to fans and coolers to case lighting? Don't say Asus. They have had a year and a half to get the three small LEDs on my motherboard to stay one color without causing a massive system crash. I have had to terminate their latest version 3 times in the past week for using 20% of the CPU and still not following commands. The two month honeymoon of working is over. Don't say NZXT. I have a X62 in box on the floor that was just crippled by their desire to make a global all access monitoring and control program. There are serious consequences to getting it wrong.

No one is currently offering what you're asking about, but it is coming. Be thankful they have not rushed it to market and with strong negative consequences. As for taking issue with marketing names, why don't you start with the automotive industry. That should keep you busy until long after the combo CUE/LINK Sync it program goes live.

Your original complaint was the pump lighting does not sync with Asus Aura. I attempted to explain there are no current universal RGB control software options with any products from anyone. You also can ask why do Asus products not sync with Corsair Link or CUE. The Corsair Sync It program unifying CUE and Link is still in development. Whether or not that will be universal with every single other RGB product in existence seems doubtful and unrealistic.

The Pro models have different radiators, pumps, fans, and hoses. Not sure what there is left to change. No, you can't do this in a day. Misplaced hyperbole.

Obviously my allusion toward bombastic marketing names was lost. Not important. Probably never come up again. Except on all the other Corsair products currently sporting the Pro label.

You don't have to like the new coolers. You can criticize and express your desire for something different, but be specific. Your prime complaint seems to be with the name, which is well...

As for long term prospects of universal RGB control, I don't see it in the near future. You might see some bilateral partnering, but that is a long way from buy whatever you want and it all works together.

• Corsair Employees

The Pro models have different radiators, pumps, fans, and hoses. Not sure what there is left to change. No, you can't do this in a day. Misplaced hyperbole.

This sums up everything why it is a PRO. And to add on to that list, the option of zero fan rpm in C link and the adjustable pump speed also via C link.

As to the lighting control across all our components and peripherals.... that is the ultimate goal, to unify all our products using 1 application :laughing: