Corsair Community

Link 4 Window Size?

ybing

Is there a way to have the Link memorize the last window size instead of redo it every time? Kind of annoying...:confused:

Agreed. Would be nice. With all the Link devices that I have going, I need to continuously make it larger. All that click-drag does get to be a drag.

And, while they're at it, remembering the monitor that they are on. More click-drag ...

Agreed. Would be nice. With all the Link devices that I have going, I need to continuously make it larger. All that click-drag does get to be a drag.

And, while they're at it, remembering the monitor that they are on. More click-drag ...

So that means it can't... sighs... can't believe it wasn't available, shouldn't be that difficult to program? :confused:

Right.. been there done that also.. try dragging the whole window to the other screen with none of it actually going off screen if that makes sense.. and make sure all of it is on the other screen before letting go??... not saying it will work for you.. but I found this to work for me when going from my triple to my 4k tv. If any of it went 'off screen'.. it would 'bounce' back...

try making the link window smaller before moving and resize once there..