Corsair Community

Hmmm....GPU Blocks already available

Yellowbeard

specmike,

Would these cold-blocks also work with the HC200 and HC200EX ????? :biggrin:

Stev

I'm not sure yet. RAM GUY has been tight lipped about these so far. I'll see what I can dig up. I think it is the same diameter tubing though. And, I would hope that there would some chance at compatibility, no need to reinvent the wheel since the Hydrocool was solid.

Mike.

• Corsair Employees
The blocks that are listed on the COOL page are 3/8" blocks. They are not available at a retail establishment at this time. They were not supposed to be listed on the website until they were able to be purchased at retail. They will be sold along side the COOL and upcoming external solutions.

The blocks that are listed on the COOL page are 3/8" blocks. They are not available at a retail establishment at this time. They were not supposed to be listed on the website until they were able to be purchased at retail. They will be sold along side the COOL and upcoming external solutions.

OK, my coffee has not kicked in and I don't have a caliper handy so spell it our for me please :p: Will the new GPU blocks work with the original Hydrocool setups?

Thanks, Mike. :bigeyes:

So, the COOL is 3/8" fitting chipsets and the HC200 is 1/4" chipsets cold-blocks.

Seems that the COOL 3/8" fitting chipsets would work with any of the HC200's as long as a pair of Eldon-James reducer couplers are used (3/8 <--> 1/4) . :biggrin:

Stev

Archived