Corsair Community

Question about K95 & Glaive - USB in Windows?

DangerClose

Just got a new K95 Plat and Glaive, I love them! I have a few questions:

The DPI lights on my Glaive do not stay on. Is this normal behavior? They flash / light up when I switch DPI modes then go away.

When checking the System / Device Manager tab in Windows, I just see "HID compliant device" for both the mouse and keyboard. Should I see any specific Corsair drivers listed or is this normal?

Also, it's weird but I see 5 of these devices listed under each category.

The DPI lights on my Glaive do not stay on. Is this normal behavior? They flash / light up when I switch DPI modes then go away.

This may be the solution to an original complaint about the Glaive at release. Unlike the M65 RGB, the DPI indicator colors are not selectable. They were blue and always on. I believe Corsair adjusted Link to give all original DPI settings a hidden black 0,0,0 color to address this. That is also the workaround for people with a M65 RGB who can adjust their DPI color profiles. You might run into this issue when importing user community created profiles, many of which may have DPI colors programmed in. The Glaive will turn blue and stay blue unless the native color is black. You can use this either way. Import someone else's profile and it likely has 5 colors. This will cause the Glaive DPI lights to be on and blue. Create your own DPI profile with Glaive plugged in and it will exhibit the current indicator flash and then off.