Corsair Community

scimitar pro mouse issues

Arock387

So I'm having an extremely distasteful issue and I cannot figure out how to solve it

My mouse will randomly disappear. Ive tried uninstalling CUE and reinstalling

-deleting mouse drivers and reinstall

-force update mouse drivers in CUE

-delete all mouse profiles in windows management and allow windows and CUE to reinstall

-checked all PC/windows settings

Its honesty become extremely annoying having to reset my damn PC every 15 minutes because the mouse is just vanishing

The worst part is as im shutting down or restarting windows the mouse appears on the blue screen.

Its been going on for weeks. basically since the last CUE update and the windows 10 update.

I don't have another PC to try it in. Could be software related. I do have a lot of stuff but I cannot see why my mouse would be disappearing. It all seemed to match up with the last windows update, after that corsair updated then Wallpaper engine updated. I thought maybe it was wallpaper engine but I have even disabled that and the problem persists.

So I tried the fix you suggested. Seems to not really fix it. Its lasted longer however so now it either disappears within a few minutes of startup or it may not disappear at all

Well Nobody seems to have any answers. But I can say after uninstalling everything Corsair, running Ccleaner to clean up the registry, then reinstalling the issue was fixed

UNTIL I turned on and connected the corsair void pro headet. then boom, Mouse disappeared. Reset and then its been fine since. I have no idea what the problem Is here

Archived