Corsair Community

Question about ML 140 RGB

Strykr7560

There is probably something I'm missing, and I'll likely feel extremely dumb when I get the answer, but here goes:

I recently purchased 2 ML 140 PRO RGB fans to spruce up my case a little bit. I already had an existing LNP, so I didn't get the 2-pack that came with one. I also ordered a Commander Pro at the same time, so I could connect my h110i in a little cleaner fashion. When I recieved the Commander Pro and fans, I connected fans to the Commander Pro, but had no place to connect what I assumed was the RGB connection. Both connections for the ML 140s were 4-pin connections, and both my LNP and my Commander pro only have 3 pin LED connections. How do I get my ML140s to illuminate?

There is probably something I'm missing, and I'll likely feel extremely dumb when I get the answer, but here goes:

I recently purchased 2 ML 140 PRO RGB fans to spruce up my case a little bit. I already had an existing LNP, so I didn't get the 2-pack that came with one. I also ordered a Commander Pro at the same time, so I could connect my h110i in a little cleaner fashion. When I recieved the Commander Pro and fans, I connected fans to the Commander Pro, but had no place to connect what I assumed was the RGB connection. Both connections for the ML 140s were 4-pin connections, and both my LNP and my Commander pro only have 3 pin LED connections. How do I get my ML140s to illuminate?

You, my friend, are missing on little piece ... the RGB Fan Hub. http://www.corsair.com/en-us/corsair-rgb-fan-led-hub. In addition to the Lighting Node Pro (NoPro), the Fan Hub comes in the multipack. Or you can purchase a Fan Hub individually from Corsair.com.

You, my friend, are missing on little piece ... the RGB Fan Hub. http://www.corsair.com/en-us/corsair-rgb-fan-led-hub. In addition to the Lighting Node Pro (NoPro), the Fan Hub comes in the multipack. Or you can purchase a Fan Hub individually from Corsair.com.

This item will allow for the connection of 4 pin RGB connections? I was looking at that but it *looked* like it only had 3 pin connections.

This item will allow for the connection of 4 pin RGB connections? I was looking at that but it *looked* like it only had 3 pin connections.

Yes, that's what it's for. I promise. This will connect to your Lighting Node Pro and the fans will connect to it.

Archived