Corsair Community

Corsair lighting doesn't work

PlasmicTNT

I want to run 3 ll140 fans with 4 rgb strips. I plugged in everything correctly, and lights are displaying on the components just in very random places. My computer can see the lighting node pro, and I can go into it on link. However, when I am trying to customize the lights, nothing changes. I am just stuck with random lights and only like 2 of the leds on each strip light up. What could be wrong?

I'm leaning towards a flaky Lighting Node Pro here.

But a couple of things to check first.

Download USBDView (http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html). Find the Lighting Node Pro on there (Vendor ID 1B1C, Product ID 0c0b). Disable the device, then enable the device. Don't try the Disable + Enable Device ... that doesn't seem to work.

Also try full shutdown and unplug the power from the wall. Hit the power button a couple of times. Then plug back in and reboot.

My suspicion, at this time, is that neither of those things will help. But lets confirm that. I'd suggest opening a support ticket as well to get the RMA process rolling.

I'm leaning towards a flaky Lighting Node Pro here.

But a couple of things to check first.

Download USBDView (http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html). Find the Lighting Node Pro on there (Vendor ID 1B1C, Product ID 0c0b). Disable the device, then enable the device. Don't try the Disable + Enable Device ... that doesn't seem to work.

Also try full shutdown and unplug the power from the wall. Hit the power button a couple of times. Then plug back in and reboot.

My suspicion, at this time, is that neither of those things will help. But lets confirm that. I'd suggest opening a support ticket as well to get the RMA process rolling.

Yeah, none of that worked. It's honestly great, every component I buy from a manufacture seems to be a doa

Edited by PlasmicTNT