Corsair Community

Does anyone else have this problem?

Mint2Be

So I bought a k95 plat like 2 months ago, and the first few weeks were fine. But the to bar had a whole lot of off colored keys and bar. Like if set to white it looks like a pink or light green mainly for the bar and not as bad on the keys. But recently I noticed that some keys are getting worse. They are appearing more pink on the keys. This is the second time that this had happened to me, first in my strafe RGB. Am I unlucky for does that happen for more people? If they're a fix for something like this?

• Corsair Employees

White on an RGB keyboard can look slightly different in color since it is all three colors (Red, Green, Blue) combined. You can try performing a Force Firmware update by clicking the global setting button (gear wheel) at the top and then the firmware button under the K95 Platinum. If this doesn't fix the coloration, go ahead and submit a ticket on the support site, and one of the Technical Support staff can provide you with a manual firmware update or replacement.

http://support.corsair.com/

I understand that every key has blue, green and red lights combined in some way, but i thought corsair wouldnt have such a problem. Especially so predominant. With my top bar there are only 4 lights out of the 19 that are actually white and arent pink or laurel green. Even when i switch some colors to orange the top bar isnt even orange for some parts of it. I have a lot of friends and family with razer keyboards and i dont see a problem when they set it to all white. Ive only seen this problem with corsair keyboards.