Corsair Community

LL fans don't spin

RGBadger

My LL fans don't spin at all. I purchased the 3 pack of LL fans with the RGB fan hub and lighting node pro. I have plugged everything correctly, sata power to RGB fan hub and lighting node pro. All fans to RGB hub in positions 1, 2 and 3. Connected wiring between RGB fan hub and lighting node pro. Plugged the USB 2.0 cable onto my motherboard from the lighting node pro. Installed LINK 4 and updated software, and only the RGB lights on all 3 fans work. BUT the fans have never spun. I have found no one to give me an answer to why they dont spin or anyone with the same issue. PLEASE HELP

My LL fans don't spin at all. I purchased the 3 pack of LL fans with the RGB fan hub and lighting node pro. I have plugged everything correctly, sata power to RGB fan hub and lighting node pro. All fans to RGB hub in positions 1, 2 and 3. Connected wiring between RGB fan hub and lighting node pro. Plugged the USB 2.0 cable onto my motherboard from the lighting node pro. Installed LINK 4 and updated software, and only the RGB lights on all 3 fans work. BUT the fans have never spun. I have found no one to give me an answer to why they dont spin or anyone with the same issue. PLEASE HELP

Are you using both cables that come out of each fan?

Note..

I noticed you are cross posting this.. one thread will do dude.. keeps all relevant info in one place..

I also notice no mention of the power cable for each fan. Those need to go back to your motherboard headers for power and speed control. The line to the Lighting Node Pro is light power only.

You have two cables from each fan, one led Cable goes to the RGB hub and the other cable goes to 3-pin or 4-pin on the motherboard so the fan can spin.

Archived