Corsair Community

K95 Platinum not recognized in CUE Software

Menac

I received a Scimitar Pro and a K95 Platinum recently and while the Scimitar is recognized in the software the K95 Platinum is not. I made sure to download the version that was listed for the K95 and I checked for updates in the program. It doesn't show up on the top like the mouse does. Any ideas?

The Scimitar is plugged into the keyboard. The keyboard is plugged into two usb ports on the top which have a blue lining inside. I tried moving them around with the USB ports on the back and then the top.

Does the keyboard function normally as a keyboard? Check under your Printers and Devices if the keyboard shows up and if there are any errors. Also, are there any flashing indicator lights (scroll lock)?

Checking Bluetooth and other devices, the keyboard does show up and the only flashing light that I saw was a down arrow on a horizontal line. Presumably a download button.

Checking Bluetooth and other devices, the keyboard does show up and the only flashing light that I saw was a down arrow on a horizontal line. Presumably a download button.

Should specify its a light on the keyboard not a button

Looks like the keyboard is in BIOS mode. You can take it out of BIOS mode by holding Window Key and F1 for 5 secs, then releasing it.

Both F1 and the windows key work fine separately however no result when they are held down, except it opens a new tab for help.

Looks like the keyboard is in BIOS mode. You can take it out of BIOS mode by holding Window Key and F1 for 5 secs, then releasing it.

I tried it with the windows store icon at the top left and it worked. Thank you for the fix.

actually while it registered in the cue software I wasnt able to edit anything. I had to hold the window store button and f1 but it no longer registers in software.

actually while it registered in the cue software I wasnt able to edit anything. I had to hold the window store button and f1 but it no longer registers in software.

This post has been a long list of screw ups. New to corsair keyboards and the cue software. I am able to play around with it. Thank you.