Corsair Community

Is Corsair Glaive fixed?

erikt93

This felt great in the hand, I like heavy mice as well

However I did not buy it today based on the user reviews.

Apparently double click issue + not being able to hold down mouse clicks, bad for spray in FPS games obviously

Has the newer batches been fixed with firmware or hardware fixes

Can someone update me?

Still on v1.04 and I'm still having issues

EDIT: Well testing out a bit, I have zero issues if CUE is closed and the issues come back if CUE is open. Not too sure what to do since some people were having luck actually opening the mouse and adjusting it, mine doesn't seem to be hardware.

Edited by Rectangles

Still on v1.04 and I'm still having issues

EDIT: Well testing out a bit, I have zero issues if CUE is closed and the issues come back if CUE is open. Not too sure what to do since some people were having luck actually opening the mouse and adjusting it, mine doesn't seem to be hardware.

What is the CUE?

and are u 100 % positive u never have issues with it closed?

how long have you had it for?

What is the CUE?

and are u 100 % positive u never have issues with it closed?

how long have you had it for?

CUE = Corsair Utility Engine, the program used for updating and customizing Corsair peripherals.

I've had it for about 2 months just started having issues. My problem is double clicking occasionally and more often not registering that I'm holding down the mouse button.

The two things I've done is This Mouse Test both with CUE open and CUE closed. With the program open I run into double clicks and it thinking I've let off the mouse when I'm still holding the button down. With the program fully closed and not running I have neither of those problems.

The second thing I've done is run through a game of Rainbow Six: Siege both with the CUE open and closed. When CUE is open it's almost impossible to spray fire and it's really noticeable that it's acting up. With CUE closed I've run into no spray fire problems and I don't notice anything wrong with the mouse.

CUE = Corsair Utility Engine, the program used for updating and customizing Corsair peripherals.

I've had it for about 2 months just started having issues. My problem is double clicking occasionally and more often not registering that I'm holding down the mouse button.

The two things I've done is This Mouse Test both with CUE open and CUE closed. With the program open I run into double clicks and it thinking I've let off the mouse when I'm still holding the button down. With the program fully closed and not running I have neither of those problems.

The second thing I've done is run through a game of Rainbow Six: Siege both with the CUE open and closed. When CUE is open it's almost impossible to spray fire and it's really noticeable that it's acting up. With CUE closed I've run into no spray fire problems and I don't notice anything wrong with the mouse.

yeah alright, probaby the CUE then, but why u need to have it open?

I always uninstall the utility

I always use 800 dpi, dont change the DPI u like, important for counter strike like I play

Dont care about colours etc

anyway good spotting!

I think a lot of ppl have the CUE on autostart and dont even notice it and they run into these problems

The CUE might be the whole cause.. but we dont know just yet

yeah alright, probaby the CUE then, but why u need to have it open?

I always uninstall the utility

I always use 800 dpi, dont change the DPI u like, important for counter strike like I play

Dont care about colours etc

anyway good spotting!

I think a lot of ppl have the CUE on autostart and dont even notice it and they run into these problems

The CUE might be the whole cause.. but we dont know just yet

Yeah, I always have it open because I change DPI all the time. I just wont for a while now

Yeah, I always have it open because I change DPI all the time. I just wont for a while now

well you made a great spotting there.

Lot of ppl complain about the double click

and I think a lot of ppl have the utility on autostart and its always running and causing this for them

I wonder if anyone else solved this like you

or that ppl actually have hardware problems