Corsair Community

Requests for Corsair LINK

Wulffe

Hi there!

I would like to start by saying, that since Im new to this forum, Im not sure if this is the right place to request features, so please correct me if Im wrong.

So, I got an awesome Christmas gift by my wife, an Commander PRO set, with 4 LED Strips and 3 RGB Fans.

I would really like, if you could change profiles with a key shortcut, and maybe by program. I have an Razer mouse, and there can the profiles be set by what game I play, that would be a very cool feature for my entire lighted case!

Secondly, I REALLY need a feature, where I can tell the LEDs to turn off when the computer screen if powered off. Again, Razer has this feature where all lights turn off when the computer turn off the screens. I have the computer setting to "Turn off screen in 5 Minutes" - And in that way I would save the LEDs in my case, because my PC in on 24/7 - Also the room will be dark at night.

I am aware of the fact that I can turn off the light inside LINK, but this would be so much better, and way cooler to have a complete back computer turn into this color heaven when you move the mouse.

I really hope this can be included, and I hope I might not be the one guy who can see the need for such features.

Best regards

Wulffe

/!\ Happy New Year /!\

For the former (per app profile control), that's a feature that's coming in a software release later this year.

For the latter (lighting turning off during monitor sleep), that's something I can look into. It's not a bad idea.

Hello Dustin!

Im am so glad to hear that the app profile control is on the way!

And I must say I hope for the monitor sleep, lighting sleep feature make the cut :)

I have already ordered new fans for my rig, so they all can be replaced by HD120 and SP120 RGB fans <3

Thanks for taking time to read my stuff!

I do have some very nice ideas, to how the LINK can be even more attractive and cool, but I will make a post about that later, when I have got some time to know the LINK :)

//Wulffe