Corsair Community

No Device on LINK new node pro+HD120 pack

jerryoneal

Good evening

As i ready buy a pack of 3 HD12 led + a LNP rgb strip led , connected all ok

the Fan on the HUB that came togheter plugged on the ch1 on LNP and ch2 for the strip led while LNP is connected on ASUS Z170A on the usb header.

Download the Link 4.9.428 the software is empty , no device showed and i have only one strip led ON , in the slow change rgb mode

Any way to fix this ?

Thanks lot for the help.

Jerry.

For same uknow reason , now yes usb connected , and it was showed for a moment the LNP , i added light and strip but are fixed even if i change and applu nothing append , now after rebbot , it is desappered again and still not working , but the led are on in the FAN and Strip

usbdeview3.jpg.ff91ac63d25f8585906c5dd40ab1e655.jpg

Edited by jerryoneal

Hi , i see no news from you , as i decide to format all and reinstall windows fro a clean installation , after i install the link software and all work good , since when i decide to reinstall my antivirus , that is Adaware free and is not working again also no device i showed in the programm , did you know any incompatibility about?

thanks

Hi , i see no news from you , as i decide to format all and reinstall windows fro a clean installation , after i install the link software and all work good , since when i decide to reinstall my antivirus , that is Adaware free and is not working again also no device i showed in the programm , did you know any incompatibility about?

thanks

Let me see if I got this straight:

You did a fresh install of Windows.

You installed Link - all worked fine.

You installed Adaware Free and it stopped working?