Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance 2000

M4KER

Well... The day has come to which my headset has cracked the very same way my initial one did many years ago. I just wanted to jump back into the forums and give a thank you to the Corsair Audio team, you guys initially replaced my 1st gen Vengeance 2000 with a new one, to which this new one lasted a loooooong time. The quick response many years ago to RMA my headset without any hassle at all, great CX service that I experienced has lead me to my next Corsair headset purchase.

VOID Pro Wireless headset is now on it's way and should be here soon. Hopefully I get the same life out of the VOID as I did with the Vengeance.

You guys rock.

Thank you kindly,

Happy New Year.

Got my VOID Pro today. Not bad... Super comfortable but then again the Vengeance 2000 is comfy too. This one feels much lighter. The sound however seems much more full and louder in the old Vengeance 2000. Kinda bummed about that one, but all in all can't really complain. The RGB really isn't needed though I must say, I didn't see a wireless version without RGB though sadly.