Corsair Community

How do you make a hotkey run through CUE?

TacoTues

Hello everybody I am currently trying to make a macro that I can use on a device called a stream deck. It has a feature that can make a hotkey of a button on your keyboard. The problem is that when I press the hotkey (for example num 1) it just runs the first line of the macro. Anybody know a way for me to press the hotkey on the streamdeck and it run the full macro on CUE?

Hello everybody I am currently trying to make a macro that I can use on a device called a stream deck. It has a feature that can make a hotkey of a button on your keyboard. The problem is that when I press the hotkey (for example num 1) it just runs the first line of the macro. Anybody know a way for me to press the hotkey on the streamdeck and it run the full macro on CUE?

Your stream deck makes a hotkey of a button on your keyboard. You would use CUE to make your specified key into a "button" by using the REMAP KEY feature. You must NOT use a Corsair macro on that key, because your stream deck is looking for something that looks like a hardware keystroke. This is precisely the functionality afforded in CUE by the REMAP KEY feature.